Monday, July 11, 2005

Do da Do Da Do

I was just told I don't have to go back to class for 3 hours because I already know the printmaking process. I figured I could kill an hour or so but 3! So I'm spending some time at the library, the closest air conditioned location to the art building. I went in search of the only David Sedaris book the library has and its no where to be seen, it's not checked out and I saw it on Saturday! So I've grabbed another book. I'd just go back to the apartment for my stack of books but its way way way way way to hot for that. I wanted to start reading but I fear either I'll fall asleep or lose track of time. So maybe just a few pages? I'm going to attack the video/dvd section in search of some new movies. But for now I thought I'd do some writing here. We will see how that goes. I'll probably end up going back early out of boredom.

1 comment:

  1. Worst case scenario: you can borrow our Sedaris books in a month. That's right, home in less than a month! Joy! See you then!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...