Monday, August 06, 2007

Recently In Movies

Netflix has greatly decreased my need to see movies in the theatre but somehow this past week I went and saw two movies.

When to Hairspray expecting to somewhat enjoy it and man was it fantastic. The whole time I just kept thinking about how much better it was than Dreamgirls. Sometimes musicals get on my nerves but this one was a grand slam. I've also been enjoying the director, Adam Shankman as a guest judge on "So You Think You Can Dance" recently. Fun stuff.

Also went to the Bourne Ultimatum, which I also enjoyed more than I thought i would. It was non-stop action except for a few scenes involving peole sitting at desks and/or computer. I really liked the casting of the two assasins, they weren't boring and I actually was hoping they wouldn't die, but they were not allowed to kill Bourne in the process. I won't spoil too much for you so I'll stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...