Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award Part Two!

S. Krishna of S. Krishna books passed on this Kreativ Blogger Part Two award to me! Thanks! And this one has a fun meme!

7 Things I Did Before:

1. Went to college.
2. Worked in a photography lab.
3. Drank lots of regular soda.
4. Lived on Instant Messenger.
5. Watched movie trailers obsessively online.
6. Visited Lebanon for 3 weeks.
7. Created zines and comics.

7 Things I Do Now:

1. Work as a graphic designer.
2. Work out (for the time being).
3. Take the bus.
4. Live on Twitter.
5. Go to the library book store weekly.
6. Wish I had more time for my hobbies.
7. Eat string cheese :P

7 Things I Want to Do:

1. Buy a car.
2. Travel a lot more.
3. Move out.
4. Find more time to read.
5. Go to The Strand and Powells.
6. Get back to working on my zines and comics.
7. Spend more time with my friends.

7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:

1. Nerdy glasses
2. Originality
3. Similar interests
4. Humor
5. Artistic Abilities
6. A cute smile
7. Kindness

7 Favorite Foods
I can't answer this one, it will make me sad to think about all the foods i'm not eating because I'm trying to eat healthier!

7 Things I Say Most Often

1. Oh my god.
2. My (insert body part) hurts. (I complain a lot)
3. Hahahahah!
4. Did I get any packages? (To my sister over the phone)
5. No way!
6. How are you?
7. I think that should work (at work)

I'm not going to tag anyone but let me know if you do it, I'd love to come see your answers! Mine are pretty random! :)

9 comments:

  1. Twitter is addictive isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we're looking for the same guy! If you find two, send one my way. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know you're graphic designer, it's way too cool. Does "did i get any packages" mean "did i get any book"? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you're a complainer. :) I am too ... but I'm also clumsy so the complaining might just be because I'm always mildly hurting myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to say "Did I get any packages?" to my father a lot too over the phone. But I've really cut back on my requesting so I can get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola, I think I may do this, looks fun...
    BTW, link exchange? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list of answers! Twitter??? I really have to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to live on IM as well! And I really want to go to The Strand too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bermudaonion- So addicting, miss you while you are away!

    Amee- We need to find some twins!

    Thao- Yeah and yes! :P

    Kristen M- Hehe! I'm a klutz too always smacking my arms on stuff etc, fell on the ice twice last week!

    Lenore- I need to do that too, thankfully a lot of them are from bookmooch!

    Mandy- You should and sure thing!

    Beth F- I know twitter is a drug!

    S. Krishna- Yay! I love to daydream about The Strand!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...