Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Waiting On" Wednesday 52

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean

A lady does not smoke cheroot. She does not ride astride. She does not fence or attend duels. She does not fire a pistol, and she never gambles at a gentlemen’s club.

Lady Calpurnia Hartwell has always followed the rules, rules that have left her unmarried--and more than a little unsatisfied. And so she’s vowed to break the rules and live the life of pleasure she’s been missing.

But, to dance every dance, to steal a midnight kiss—to do those things, Callie will need a willing partner. Someone who knows everything about rule-breaking. Someone like Gabriel St. John, the Marquess of Ralston--charming and devastatingly handsome, his wicked reputation matched only by his sinful smile.

If she's not careful, she’ll break the most important rule of all—the one that says that pleasure-seekers should never fall hopelessly, desperately in love . . .

Released March 30th 2009

YAY! Sarah's The Season is one of my favorites of 2009 so I'm excited to read another of her books. And it's exciting that it's an adult title and there are two more for Avon coming in the near future! Can't wait to buy it!

MacLeanSpace.com

What can't you wait for to be released?

"Waiting On" Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

8 comments:

  1. This looks like a romance that would make me laugh. Already just the title is hilarious!
    Here's mine:
    http://brizmusblogsbooks.blogspot.com/2009/10/wating-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. squee! I'm a WOW!
    That's so exciting!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - I had no idea this one was coming out, although of course it makes sense she'd have something else in the making....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised I've not heard about this. Is it an adult book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Sarah! Hopefully before I know it I'll be wowing your next one :P

    Thao- Yes it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hope you can manage to snag it early!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I just got to see this book in person and it's going to be my intro to reading romance novels, I've decided. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, wicked pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...