Friday, November 20, 2009

Lookalikes 76

Thanks to Cat and Paradox who suggested this lookalike!

Private by Kate Brian (UK edition)


What I Wore to Save the World by Maryrose Wood


Oh boy is this tough. I really like both of these covers. The whole set of UK Kate Brian books are fabulous with the black and white photography and gold typography but Maryrose Wood's book series is also fabulous, I love when illustration is worked in with photography. So for me this is a tie.

Which do you prefer?

Have you spotted a Lookalike you would like to contribute? Send me an email!

UPDATE: 11/30/09 Both Sarah and Alyssa pointed out this third cover! I'm loving this cover and actually the other two in the series.


Star Crossed: Taurus Eyes by Bonnie Hern Hill

Update 5/3/10 Thanks to Samantha and Laina and Korianne for spotting these:





17 comments:

  1. That *is* a hard one... I think I slightly prefer the second. The colours really appeal to me. :)

    Cheers,
    Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure - they're both good for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Finally! heh

    I love the second one the best. I don't care much for the first. I am girl who is attracted to bright colourful shiny things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love colorful covers, so I'll pick the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree with Thao, I love colorful backgrouds and that one is very tastefully done! Second for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for black and white photos. I love the simplicity of the first and the colors in the second. So: Tie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a toughie...the first is classy, but the second is beautiful and colorful...I don't think I can choose.

    Oh ok, I guess the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both are definitely goos..but i think I really like the 1st one... it is so.... [ i can't get the word] :( maybe classy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:41 PM

    I like the first one better. Much better. And I really loves these posts. I can't believe how many lookalikes there are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I like the black and white better, but the other one is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both, but the color in the second makes me happy (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. They actually used this model in a huge digital ad in Las Vegas when I was there this summer

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think both are nice but I prefer the second one. I love the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guess what? I just found ANOTHER book with this stock photo. It's a new series coming out next April called Star Crossed. It's the second photo here: http://www.bonniehearnhill.com/starcrossed-series.html

    Amazing how she just seems to be popping up all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Alyssa! Someone else sent me that just today too! I will have to get that into the post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. does anyone know what the name of the girl on the cover is?? if so please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. does anyone know the name of the girl on the cover page for the books "Taurus Eyes" and "Private", if so please tell me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...