Friday, June 22, 2012

Lookalikes 168

I think Possessions achieves a better layout in this very similar layout smackdown. In Possession there is motion (the hair) and dimension (face slightly turned) also there is some visual hierarchy with the girl taking center stage (instead of the house). While the covers are very similar the things I just listed are lacking in Deception.
 
Thanks to Gail who suggested this lookalike! 
 
Have you spotted a Lookalike you would like to contribute? Send me an email!

3 comments:

  1. I like Possessions better because you can see her whole face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like POSSESSIONS better but I wish they made different font choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look alike but I think Possessions was done better. It's more focused and more dramatic. More in the moment. The other looks to staged.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...